Sunday 17 June 2012

happy father day ♥




this is my PAPA :) KAHARUDDINSHAARI  sorry if papa saya ta sehandsome papa awak , tapi bagi saya papa saya tetap lelaki yg paling handsome at dunia nieh ! hehe . SELAMAD HARI BAPA , LOVEYOU PAPA :)

when i was born , you were there to catch me when i fall , whenever and wherever . when i said my first words , you were there for me , to teach me the whole dictionary if need be . when i took my first steps , you were there to encourage me on . when i had my first day at school , you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework . i still havent finished school , or walked down the aisle , or had my first child . but i know you will be there for me through all these times and more , the good and bad . so i just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU PAPA' 

No comments:

Post a Comment